PRINT RECIPE CARD HERE
Published on November 29, 2019 | By ourthai |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 5 oz Cook@Home Our Thai Sauce
- 5 oz chicken breast, sliced
- 2 oz vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger, julienned
- 1 oz carrots, julienned
- 1 oz onions, sliced
- 1 oz red peppers, sliced
- 1 oz green pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp green onion, julienned
- 2 tsp cornstarch slurry (2 tsp cornstarch+2 tsp water)
- Heat pan on medium-high heat.
- Add oil, garlic and ginger to pan. Stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and cook halfway through.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add Our Thai Cook@Home Our Thai Sauce.
- Simmer for 1- 2 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- For a thicker consistency, pour in cornstarch slurry. Cook until sauce thickens.