Pad Thai Shrimp
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 oz Pad Thai Sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 oz shrimp
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 2 oz fried tofu
- 2 oz carrots, julienned
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 3 tbsp green onions, julienned
- 2 tbsp peanuts (optional)
- Soak rice noodles in warm water for 1 hour. Prep all ingredients before cooking.
- Heat pan on high heat. Add oil and shrimp to pan, lightly cook shrimp.
- Add whisked egg, stir until lightly cooked.
- Add rice noodles, carrots and tofu. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add Our Thai Cook@Home Pad Thai sauce.
- Stir fry noodles for 2 minutes until noodles are soft.
- Add green onions and beansprouts. Combine.
- Serve with crushed peanuts and garnish with cilantro and lime.