Chef’s Special Satay Noodle Soup
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 tbsp Our Thai Satay Soup Sauce
- 8 oz flat rice noodles
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp fish sauce
- 4 oz beef, thinly sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp green onions, chopped
- Boil water to pre-cook rice noodle. Drain and set aside.
- Add chicken stock to pan simmer on medium-high heat.
- Add Our Thai Cook@Home Satay Noodle Sauce, hoisin sauce and coconut milk. Mix well.
- Add basil. Simmer soup for 1 minute for flavours to combine.
- Add sliced beef. Lightly cook beef.
- Add whisked egg. Stir well.
- Pour soup over steamed flat noodles.
- Garnish with green onions.