Published on December 6, 2019 | By ourthai |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 8 oz Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 oz chicken breast, sliced
- 1 oz zucchini, sliced
- 1 oz onions, sliced
- 1 oz carrots, julienned
- 1 oz red pepper, sliced
- 1 oz green pepper, sliced
- Heat pan on medium-high heat.
- Add oil and chicken to pan. Cook chicken halfway through.
- Add Our Thai Cook@Home Thai Chili Sauce
- Add remaining ingredients. Simmer for 2 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- For additional spice, add chili flakes or fresh red chilies