Published on November 30, 2019 | By ourthai |
- (4.8 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 8 oz Thai Chili Sauce
- 4 oz eggplant, big chunks
- 5 oz vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 oz green beans
- 1 oz green peppers, sliced
- 1 oz red peppers, sliced
- 3 tbsp fresh basil
- Heat oil in pan on medium-high heat.
- Pan fry eggplants until golden brown. Set aside.
- Drain oil leaving 1 tbsp. Add garlic, stir to lightly brown.
- Add eggplants and remaining ingredients. Stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add Our Thai Cook@Home Thai Chili Sauce.
- Simmer for 2 minutes or until vegetables are cooked to your preference.