Crispy Egg Noodle
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 8 oz Our Thai Sauce
- 5 oz egg noodles
- 4 oz chicken breast, sliced
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 oz broccoli
- 1 oz carrots, julienned
- 1 oz onions, sliced
- 1 oz mushroom, quartered
- 1 oz green pepper, sliced
- 1 oz red pepper, sliced
- 2 tsp cornstarch slurry (2 tsp cornstarch+2 tsp water)
- Heat oil to 350 degrees. Deep fry egg noodles 1 minute on each side. Set aside.
- In a separate pan, add oil and cook chicken half way through.
- Add all remaining vegetables.
- Add Our Thai Cook@Home Our Thai Sauce.
- Simmer for 1- 2 minutes or until chicken cooked through.
- Add cornstarch slurry to thicken sauce.
- Pour sauce mixture over fried egg noodles.