Panang Noodle Chicken
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 oz Cook@Home Our Thai Sauce
- 4 oz Cook@Home Panang Curry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 oz chicken, sliced
- 1 egg
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 2 oz broccoli
- 1 oz carrots, julienned
- 1 oz red pepplers, sliced
- 1 oz green peppers, sliced
- 1 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 oz onions, sliced
- 2 oz crushed peanuts
- Soak rice noodles in warm water for 1 hour. Prep all ingredients before cooking.
- Heat pan on high heat. Add oil and chicken to pan, lightly cook chicken.
- Add whisked egg, stir until lighly cooked.
- Add rice noodles and all remaining vegetables. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add Our Thai Cook@Home Our Thai sauce.
- Stir fry noodles for 2 minutes until noodles are soft and vegetables are cooked to your preference. Set noodles aside.
- In another sauce pan, simmer panang curry with crushed peanuts.
- Pour panang curry mix over noodles.