Pineapple Fried Rice
Published on November 29, 2019 | By ourthai |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3 oz Our Thai Sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 10 oz day old rice
- 1 egg
- 2 oz pineapple, bite size pieces
- 1 oz tomato, bite size pieces
- 1 oz onions, chopped
- 1 oz peas
- 1 tbsp green onions, chopped
- Heat pan on high heat.
- Add oil and garlic. Lightly brown garlic.
- Add shrimp and cook half way through.
- Add whisked egg. Stir until lighly cooked.
- Add onions, carrots, peas and pineapple. Stir for 1 min.
- Add Cook@Home Our Thai sauce. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Add rice and stir fry until evenly combined.
- Garnish with green onions.