Satay Noodle Soup
Published on December 6, 2019 | By ourthai |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 tbsp Our Thai Satay Soup sauce
- 6 oz rice noodles
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp fish sauce
- 4 oz sliced beef
- 1 tbsp basil leaves
- 2 oz bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp green onions, chopped
- Soak rice noodle sticks in warm water for 1 hour.
- Add chicken stock to pan and simmer on med-high heat
- Add Cook@Home Our Thai Satay Soup sauce, hoisin sauce and coconut milk. Mix Well.
- Add basil. Simmer for 1 minute for flavours to combine.
- Add fish sauce
- Add sliced beef. Lightly cook beef.
- Add rice noodles. Simmer until noodles are soft.
- Garnish with fresh bean sprouts and green onions