Thai Basil Stir Fry Shrimp
Published on January 6, 2020 | By ourthai |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 5 oz Our Thai Sauce
- 4 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 oz carrots, julienned
- 1 oz onions, sliced
- 1 oz red pepper, sliced
- 1 oz green pepper, sliced
- 3 tbsp basil leaves
- 2 tsp cornstarch slurry (1tsp cornstarch+1tsp water)
- Heat pan on medium-high heat.
- Add oil and shrimp to pan. Lightly cook shrimp on both sides.
- Add all vegetables. Stir fry all ingredients for 1 minute.
- Simmer for 1- 2 minutes or until shrimp and vegetables are cooked to your preference.
- For a thicker consistency, add in cornstarch slurry. Cook until sauce thickens.