Panang Curry Beef
Published on November 28, 2019 | By ourthai |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 8 oz Cook@Home Thai Panang Curry
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 6 oz beef, sliced
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts (optional)
- 1 oz red peppers, sliced
- 1 oz green peppers, sliced
- Heat sauce pan on medium high heat.
- Add oil and beef to sauce pan, cook beef halfway through.
- Add Our Thai Cook@Home Panang Curry Sauce.
- Simmer sauce for 1 minute or until beef is cooked to your preference and sauce thickens.
- Mix in crushed peanuts.
- Garnish with red and green peppers.