Pineapple Curry Shrimp
Published on November 29, 2019 | By ourthai |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 8 oz Cook@Home Thai Panang Curry
- 3 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 oz pineapple, chunks
- 1 oz tomato, chunks
- 1 oz peas
- 2 tbsp basil leaves
- Heat pan on medium-high heat.
- Add Our Thai Cook@Home Thai Panang Curry.
- Add shrimp. Lightly cook shrimp on both sides.
- Add remaining ingredients. Simmer for 2 minutes or until vegetables are cooked to your preference.
- For additional spice, add chili flakes or fresh red chilies.